We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Excel Parking ticket - Please help - Pics included
kishosk
Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello 
A couple of days ago I had parked my car at around 9PM at an ICELAND car park , which I later found out was run by excel parking. I usually park here most the time when I am going to the cinema close by , but this is the first time I was issued with a fine? ( my friends parked the next day roughly same time but was no issued a ticket) I was shocked to find out that there was a parking officer at that time especially in the heavy rain putting out tickets.
Is there anything I can do to appeal this fine ? Because there were other cars there around the time I parked aswell and they had no ticket.
Would there be any pictures to prove I parked there as I dont believe there are cameras in the Ilford Iceland parking spot.
Thanks in advance
s16.postimg.org/ygkrh4sz9/IMG_4048.jpg
postimg.org/image/z484v3o3t/
A couple of days ago I had parked my car at around 9PM at an ICELAND car park , which I later found out was run by excel parking. I usually park here most the time when I am going to the cinema close by , but this is the first time I was issued with a fine? ( my friends parked the next day roughly same time but was no issued a ticket) I was shocked to find out that there was a parking officer at that time especially in the heavy rain putting out tickets.
Is there anything I can do to appeal this fine ? Because there were other cars there around the time I parked aswell and they had no ticket.
Would there be any pictures to prove I parked there as I dont believe there are cameras in the Ilford Iceland parking spot.
Thanks in advance
s16.postimg.org/ygkrh4sz9/IMG_4048.jpg
postimg.org/image/z484v3o3t/
0
Comments
-
Start by reading the Newbies Sticky at the top of the forum. That outlines your situation correctly and the various ways of seeing them-off.
Post back here once you have had a good read and formed an initial approach.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards