We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
PCN CANCELLED 2/2 SmartParking
SilverTeddy11
Posts: 38
Forumite
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP GUYS! Second time beating SmartParking at the initial appeal WOOO! :j
Today I received this email, saying my (second) parking ticket charge has been cancelled. I used the template from the Newbie forum exactly as it for the initial appeal (obviously adding in my own details about the vehicle etc). That is my second appeal that has been successful this week (I got ticketed at the same place twice within 3 days LOL, oops).
£200/£200 fine averted thanks to you guys. I can not thank you enough. :T
Which means the only fine (£30?) I had to pay for last month was the Bus Lane fine from the Government. (New driver) >.< YAAY
Love you all! :blushing:
Today I received this email, saying my (second) parking ticket charge has been cancelled. I used the template from the Newbie forum exactly as it for the initial appeal (obviously adding in my own details about the vehicle etc). That is my second appeal that has been successful this week (I got ticketed at the same place twice within 3 days LOL, oops).
£200/£200 fine averted thanks to you guys. I can not thank you enough. :T
Dear Miss X
Parking Charge Notice Number : XXXXXXX
Thank you for your recent communication.
I have noted the points you raised and would like to confirm that we are cancelling the Parking Charge Notice.
If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yours sincerely,
Smart Parking Ltd
Which means the only fine (£30?) I had to pay for last month was the Bus Lane fine from the Government. (New driver) >.< YAAY
Love you all! :blushing:
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards