Eyebrow kit demos in Glasgow or Edinburgh?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
3 replies 4.6K views
mapleleaf1010mapleleaf1010 Forumite
256 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
I want to buy an eyebrow kit with stencil, wax, brush, etc but have never used one before.

Are there any places in Glasgow or Edinburgh where a sales advisor can demonstrate it to me and let me try it for myself?

Which manufacturers are best value?

Cheers

Replies

• hieveryonehieveryone Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my experience, stencils are awful - they are generic stencils that do not take into account your face shape, eyebrow length/thickness etc etc and just look really fake.

Why don't you get booked into a salon for an HD brows appointment? They will shape your brows to suit you, and have products that you can purchase for after-care.

Good luck

Bought is to buy. Brought is to bring.
  • mapleleaf1010mapleleaf1010 Forumite
    256 Posts
    ✭✭
    hieveryone wrote: »
    In my experience, stencils are awful - they are generic stencils that do not take into account your face shape, eyebrow length/thickness etc etc and just look really fake.

Why don't you get booked into a salon for an HD brows appointment? They will shape your brows to suit you, and have products that you can purchase for after-care.

Good luck

I normally have my eyebrows waxed. It's ok, but I want to achieve a more polished look. That's why I want to use an eyebrow kit.

There are tutorials on youtube, but I still want to speak to someone in person and try the products myself.
  • mapleleaf1010mapleleaf1010 Forumite
    256 Posts
    ✭✭
    Any further suggestions, please?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals