Eyebrow kit demos in Glasgow or Edinburgh?

in Scotland
3 replies 4.6K views
mapleleaf1010mapleleaf1010 Forumite
256 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
I want to buy an eyebrow kit with stencil, wax, brush, etc but have never used one before.

Are there any places in Glasgow or Edinburgh where a sales advisor can demonstrate it to me and let me try it for myself?

Which manufacturers are best value?

Cheers

Replies

• hieveryonehieveryone Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my experience, stencils are awful - they are generic stencils that do not take into account your face shape, eyebrow length/thickness etc etc and just look really fake.

Why don't you get booked into a salon for an HD brows appointment? They will shape your brows to suit you, and have products that you can purchase for after-care.

Good luck

Bought is to buy. Brought is to bring.
  • mapleleaf1010mapleleaf1010 Forumite
    256 Posts
    ✭✭
    hieveryone wrote: »
    In my experience, stencils are awful - they are generic stencils that do not take into account your face shape, eyebrow length/thickness etc etc and just look really fake.

Why don't you get booked into a salon for an HD brows appointment? They will shape your brows to suit you, and have products that you can purchase for after-care.

Good luck

I normally have my eyebrows waxed. It's ok, but I want to achieve a more polished look. That's why I want to use an eyebrow kit.

There are tutorials on youtube, but I still want to speak to someone in person and try the products myself.
  • mapleleaf1010mapleleaf1010 Forumite
    256 Posts
    ✭✭
    Any further suggestions, please?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Cyber Monday deals

Here’s what the Deals Team have spotted

MSE Deal

How to find cheap PCR tests

The rule change comes into force tomorrow