Payroll software

Options
Hi all,

We've been using IRIS Payroll for a few years now, and the price of the annual licence goes up 15% every blooming year :mad:

The software's decent and the increase in cost isn't crippling, but I'm so annoyed with them on principle that I'm looking to move.

Any recommendations on alternatives?

Comments

• zygurat789
    zygurat789 Posts: 4,263 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all,

We've been using IRIS Payroll for a few years now, and the price of the annual licence goes up 15% every blooming year :mad:

The software's decent and the increase in cost isn't crippling, but I'm so annoyed with them on principle that I'm looking to move.

Any recommendations on alternatives?

how many on the payroll? people, departments ?
    The only thing that is constant is change.
  • verybigchris
    verybigchris Posts: 630 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Currently 19 paid employees and 4 departments, but there's a lot of overlap between departments so it wouldn't really be a problem if we had to put everyone in the same one.
  • Ballymackeonan
    Options
    I've used Calcpay for several years - it's unlimited employees and allows departments, you can print plain paper payslips etc, and it's £60 plus VAT for a yearly licence
  • im-lost
    im-lost Posts: 1,927 Forumite
    Options
    payroo

its great, based online as well so you can do your payroll from anywhere, free for up to 10 employees, or its £3+vat per employee per year.
  • Pennywise
    Pennywise Posts: 13,468 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Have a look at moneysoft. One of the favourites used by many book-keepers and accountants. Remarkably cheap for full features and very quick/easy to use. I've been using it for 40/50 clients for a few years now and highly recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure