Combining postage with international ebay selling programme

Options
Ive only just started selling some bits again on ebay and trying to get my head round the new global shipping programme, which I have just about managed to do. Now an American seller wants to buy multiple items from me and would like to combine postage. Is this possible with the global shipping. and how exactly does it work? What do I need to do to enable this.

Also with the programme, will I get paid any postage to myself so that I can send it to the depot?

Thanks
House Deposit Challenge..12k by the end of 2013!

£5224.30/£12000 :j

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Combined postage is not really possible with the GSP, if you want to deal direct then you would need to,opt out of GSP and add US postage to the listings.

The way GSP works is that you get paid your auction price and UK postage as stated, you send the item to the the UK depot and ebay send it on. The buyer pays all the extra costs, duty tax etc to ebay and you do not see that money at all.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure