Vodafone Returns Issue

Options
I am stressed beyond belief.

Vodafone, who u have been with for 4 years, are unable to send me a returns bag or delivery driver to pick up the phone. I said I wanted to return the phone on the same door of delivery, but yet I have not seen a returns bag in the best part of four weeks since asking.

I have had at least 6 failed bag deliveries and 3 drivers who have failed to turn up. One even came on the wrong day! I have had to work from home on two occasions despite neither of these drivers turning up. each time I ring I am promised that these will arrive etc. but yet nothing. I have also been charged more than the agreed contract rate and I am failing to access an intelligent human being who can actually do what I ask.

Any advice would be gratefuly appreciated as I am beyond frustrated.

Comments

• cono1717
    cono1717 Posts: 762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    FedUp17 wrote: »
    Vodafone, who u have been with for 4 years
    Actually I've been with them for more like 2 and a bit but we'll gloss over that. :p

Anyway - do you have to send it back via post - can you not take it into a local store? If it's viable for you to do then ring them up once more and advise that you have given them plenty of opportunity and that you want to make arrangements to take it into the store. Get them to ring your closest store and advise the time you are coming in and when you get there GET A RECEIPT OR PROOF YOU DROPPED IT OFF that way nothing can come back to bite you.
  • tomtontom
    tomtontom Posts: 7,929 Forumite
    Options
    Is this an upgrade phone? Can they not email you a returns label and you package it up and take it to the post office?
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi FedUp17,

If you still need help with this, email me with your details via the Contact us form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "MSE Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • wadhams
    wadhams Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 14 December 2015 at 7:36PM
    Options
    I am having the same problem with Vodafone.

I have rung the returns dept 3 times now and they still have not sent me a return bag as promised.

STRESSED, you better believe it Vodafone.

By the way, been with you since you started.

Steve
  • chrisnasah
    Options
    same issue here, worst company I have ever dealt it with regards to anything, decide to return phone and having issues getting a bag or promised collection by drivers.

Keep away from vodafone
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport