We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Any banks pay for switch from non-faster switch enabled citibank?
michaels
Posts: 29,753
Forumite
Citibnak are not part of the faster switching scheme. They are closing my account cos I don't use it. I would love ot use it as a donor for a switch incentive but citibank do not support faster switching automated switch.
Do any banks pay out their incentives with a manual switch?
Do any banks pay out their incentives with a manual switch?
I think....
0
Comments
-
No as far as I know.
Nothing stopping you opening a new account though.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards