Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,909 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    anyone else get an email this moring for a survey re testing something that gave me 3 hrs to fill it it before it expired.:eek:

No, mine expires next Monday
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    anyone else get an email this moring for a survey re testing something that gave me 3 hrs to fill it it before it expired.:eek:
    Yeah - by the time I got around to it the survey had closed :(
    2020 Wins:
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Yeah - by the time I got around to it the survey had closed :(

same here,i had been out all morning.:(
  • Zeusiblue
    Zeusiblue Posts: 298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tried to join this site as a 47 year old female, however it states i do not meet the requirements. Ticked none of these in answer to the job section. Confused
  • perfect10
    perfect10 Posts: 455 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So if we no longer get perfume then what is in it for us?
    I have had a couple of £5 vouchers in the last 3 years and 1 trial for washing up liquid which had leaked everywhere on arrival.
    Does anyone have any more invites?
    Entering a few comps here and there 2020 seems my best year for wins so far:- iphone xs, limited edition whiskey, Masha and the Bear toys, newborn baby stuff, 3 x books, 12 months membership to diet app, bottle of syrup, Baby Shark singing puppet, children’s book, Nasty vegan shake x 2 packs.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    perfect10 wrote: »
    So if we no longer get perfume then what is in it for us?
    I have had a couple of £5 vouchers in the last 3 years and 1 trial for washing up liquid which had leaked everywhere on arrival.
    Does anyone have any more invites?
    I have to agree that this has gone from by far my favourite panel to just an also ran.

In the past year I have had a few product trials,but even they have not been that generous in terms of the amounts you get as its usually just enough to do a couple of tests rather than a 2 week trial.

Since the swap to senses I still haven't got enough to cash any of the accumulated points out and even the surveys on what I think about certain fragrance concepts don't seem to come as regularly as they used to.

I have been part of the panel for about 6 years and always had positives to say about them despite the language issues on their correspondence ....but I dont think I will even renew next time if it means filling out a long albeit online now,questionnaire.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 2 April 2016 at 1:42PM
    Options
    I have to agree that they are not so good as used too be. I had no perfume last year and was due one this year. They told me that I may get it this year and now they don't give perfumes at all as they became a senses club. I also have to question if it still worth to be with them? It could take good few years to even collect the points enough for the Amazon voucher.
  • Amusville
    Amusville Posts: 73 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I managed yo get accepted for this test and am expecting dome perfume to arrive on tuesday to test!
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,909 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Amusville wrote: »
    I managed yo get accepted for this test and am expecting dome perfume to arrive on tuesday to test!

I was accepted on a perfume trial too, due to be despatched Tuesday evening, goodness knows when it will arrive......:o
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Received a fragrance to test. is anyone else is testing 246?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback