We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
The Elite:The Good, The Bad and the Glitchy
Comments
-
What a difference a year makes quiet anniversary this year compared to the big celebration last year for our 25th. Been lovely having all the girls here today.
Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...0 -
What a difference a year makes quiet anniversary this year compared to the big celebration last year for our 25th. Been lovely having all the girls here today.

Happy anniversary TS x
26 years is impressive.... just think how many crimes you could have committed and been released already!100 -
What a difference a year makes quiet anniversary this year compared to the big celebration last year for our 25th. Been lovely having all the girls here today.

Evening all x
Is it today then tiny if so congratulations and glad you had a lovely day with the family. It's our 25th at the beginning of September
0 -
Happy Anniversary TS :beer:0
-
I am going to say good night and retire early tonight.
Hope you have a wonderful night shift x100 -
-
Happy Anniversary TS

Rhos how can your OH better your early birthday present for your 25th anniversary? I can't wait to read about that.0 -
Sunshinemummy wrote: »I thought she meant
I TOUT
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:D:Dno matter how many spaces i put in still bunched up:eek: Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
