How much money can you make?

Options
Hi all
I'm always looking at ways of making a few extra pennies so I thought it might be good to record on here what I make and how?
I'm going to include anything that boosts my savings so will include payouts from surveys, anything that I sell, supermarket vouchers that reduce my bill etc,etc. I'm sure there's loads of ways out there that I've never thought of before?

Would love it if some of you want to join me?

Comments

• Oh2bdebtfree
    Options
    Since I decided to set myself some challenges over the weekend in a bid to seriously start busting my debt I'm going to start this thread by recording what I've made this weekend.
    Whilst I would never recommend to anyone to start gambling I do occasionally have £10 on an online bingo site. I had a small balance to use which I decided to 'clear' on Saturday as I'm determined not to spend any more in the future (closing the account) and for once my luck was in and I had a few wins! In the end I finished up cashing out £150 which was pretty amazing. Still closing the account though as it does generally cost money that I no longer want to spend.
    In addition I cashed out £4.60 from shopatise, making a grand total of £154.60 that I can now put in a savings account. My aim is to save a £1000 to offer as a full & final payment to one of my debts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure