IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

help! baby brain ....

edited 30 June 2015 at 8:19AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
15 replies 1.5K views
2»

Replies

• Hot_BringHot_Bring Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    loskie wrote: »
    no not at all. Why blame a "baby brain"? Many people have things on their mind but are still expected to abide by a set of rules.
    you have parked and failed to display a ticket therefore you are at fault.

Why when someone doesn't like a response they always bring up trolling is beyond me.

A forum is about listening to all views whether you agree with them or not.

Not this part - this part is about stopping scammers and criminals getting hold of peoples money unfairly and often unlawfully. Two words for you "contract law" - go and look them up, you clearly need to.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
  • esmerobboesmerobbo Forumite
    5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    A shop lifter would probably be fined less the the OP is trying to have removed from them! :D

Excel don't want you to follow the rules that's why the make them so confusing, and as decided by a judge on that site use a font on their signs you cant see.
  • The_DeepThe_Deep Forumite
    16.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that the chap is not too bright. Looking at some of his posts on other subjects, he seems too often to take a simplistic view.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • loskieloskie Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    yeah that's right.
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    35.1K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Deep wrote: »
    I think that the chap is not too bright. Looking at some of his posts on other subjects, he seems too often to take a simplistic view.

I agree TD. Further confirmed in post # 15. Yeah, that's right! :)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides