quartz worktop fitters cardiff

Options
Hello,
Can I ask if anyone knows a quartz worktop fitters in Cardiff / South Wales, please?
I can source the quartz but struggle to find a fitter.
We had some quotes for the worktops but they're quite overpriced. We managed to source quartz slabs and we can get them delivered but can't find anyone to cut and install them.
Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Furts
    Furts Posts: 4,474 Forumite
    Options
    I would not be surprised if you find nobody to meet your requirements. You are trying to buck the market and defy both commercial, and common sense, requirements.

That said, I wish you well, and there may be someone out there prepared to take this on.
  • ryder72
    ryder72 Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good luck finding someone. No one with common sense will take this on for the main two reasons. There are others I can think of too-

If you slabs are defective and crack or snap while fabricating, who takes responsibility.
    Fabricators make their margin from material and fabrication. You are trying to cut out one of their sources of income. There isnt much money in fabrication to begin with.
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Furts
    Furts Posts: 4,474 Forumite
    Options
    ryder72 wrote: »
    Good luck finding someone. No one with common sense will take this on for the main two reasons. There are others I can think of too-

If you slabs are defective and crack or snap while fabricating, who takes responsibility.
    Fabricators make their margin from material and fabrication. You are trying to cut out one of their sources of income. There isnt much money in fabrication to begin with.

My thoughts also, so +1 there
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport