Viking Direct - what incompetent couriers.

Options
Ordered a filing cabinet - had so much hassle getting it delivered. Day one had a sorry we missed you email - thought it was weird no card was left. I phoned them and told them I would be out after 12 the next day otherwise I would be in all day the following day. The following day, I got the same email sorry we missed you when I was in and no card.

I phoned again to complain and they said they would make sure it came the next day. Yesterday I was in all day and again got that email sorry we missed you, I really kicked up a stink and because of that the courier rang me and admitted it was because he didn't know where my house was. I said why didn't you phone me before? He finally arrived and after he had gone, I checked the goods and the cabinet is dented and scratched - bad condition. I phoned to report it and was told they would replace today.

I told them to get the courier to ring me if they can't find my place and gave directions. Again today, the same thing sorry we missed you. They won't refund as I have the goods. They are saying they will collect on Friday next week, I am doubtful to be honest. My questions are: 1) If they don't come next week as expected can I get a chargeback on my visa debit through my bank? Also does anyone have the CEO email address so I can complain? Thanks
No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure