IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Navigation road care parking

Options
Have just received my first letter from care parking after not paying/replying to the issued ticket for parking overnight at Navigation Road tram carpark overnight. Please can you advise me how to respond ??

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 18 June 2015 at 8:54AM
    Options
    follow the instructions in the newbies sticky thread at the top of this forum

also put metrolink care into the search box, find recent similar metrolink threads and do the same as they have done, following the same advice

do not admit who was driving
  • amandacotterell
    Options
    Have just received rejection letter from care parking basically saying they know my appeal was copied from a template on this forum, any suggestions for a popla appeal would be greatly appreciated ??
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    just do a search of this forum using words like care and metrolink and tram in the search box , find their popla appeal drafts and adapt one of the 2015 ones to suit as necessary
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport