How long for Concentrix???

Options
How long did it take them to get back to you? ive been waiting around 3 weeks.

Comments

• KatT
    KatT Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry I can't help with your query as I've only sent my info to them yesterday. Have you had any payments made to you in this 3 weeks? I'm due one in Wednesday and my deadline for sending them stuff was today.
  • smileymummy
    smileymummy Posts: 118 Forumite
    Options
    KatT wrote: »
    Sorry I can't help with your query as I've only sent my info to them yesterday. Have you had any payments made to you in this 3 weeks? I'm due one in Wednesday and my deadline for sending them stuff was today.

Yes i have. Just not heard anything.
  • Maryelizabeth71
    Options
    They received my info on 12/5 and I've had my receipts back. I called 5/6 and still not been looked at and unable to give me a timescale. I think there is an enormous backlog!!
  • georgiasdragons
    Options
    Hi

They had mine 20th may. I've rang 27th and 3rd still not reviewed them however they said my docs had been posted back. Still not had them in the post.

I hate waiting I'm trying to be patient! I know I have over claimed slightly so just want to know how they deal wth this.

Don't want penalty but I know I will have to pay back some hoping they do the same as normal tax credits and take it monthly
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure