We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Query re: Halifax Credit Card
superduperloop
Posts: 61 Forumite
How do I delete this post please? No longer needed
On a Money Saving Mission....... :j
Every Penny's a Prisoner
0
Comments
-
superduperloop wrote: »How do I delete this post please? No longer needed
You can't delete it as it's the first post in the thread that you originated.
You could try e-mailing admin or reporting it
Bit selfish deleting it anyway - the information is there to be shared by others, the whole point of boards like this.0 -
There is no information, I managed to answer my own question from other posts unfortunately not before I posted my own. I had no replies. It really doesn't matter.On a Money Saving Mission....... :jEvery Penny's a Prisoner0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards