edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit Cards
11 replies 1.1K views
HomeagainHomeagain Forumite
553 Posts
Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit Cards
Hi there,
In January of this year I was granted a 15 month interest free credit card from M & S through this site. They also agreed to send me a 30.00 shopping voucher which although it is now June, I have still not received. I have phoned their customer services on three occasions (holding on for ages) and each time have been told 'wait 28 days'. Well I have waited well over 28 days. I have also emailed them but the automated email told me that they could not help, I must telephone again which seems pointless.
Does anyone have a personal email address for someone at M & S with a bit of 'clout' (I think that's the expression). 30.00 is after all 30.00!

Replies

• jonesMUFCforeverjonesMUFCforever Forumite
    28.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they have a Twitter or Facebook account?
    Some companies respond pretty sharpish if someone has a go at them on there.
  • HomeagainHomeagain Forumite
    553 Posts
    ✭✭

They have a Facebook account - just checked - do you really think I should post on there? It looks like ads to me. Thanks for the suggestion though.
    553 Posts
    ✭✭
    I have just messaged them - lets see what happens. Thanks again.
  • lynz68lynz68 Forumite
    323 Posts
    Did you fulfill the requirements?

I got an earlier card which was for a £30 wine voucher but in order to get the voucher you had to use your card in store within a certain period. The voucher then arrived via e-mail a few weeks later.
    553 Posts
    ✭✭
    lynz68 wrote: »
    Did you fulfill the requirements?

I got an earlier card which was for a £30 wine voucher but in order to get the voucher you had to use your card in store within a certain period. The voucher then arrived via e-mail a few weeks later.

Thanks for your reply. I did use it straight away but the telephone advisor was adamant I would receive the voucher in the post (not email).
  • PeacefulWatersPeacefulWaters Forumite
    8.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remember the FOS exists if you don't get a satisfactory solution from them.
    553 Posts
    ✭✭

Well thank you so much for your advice, I messaged them and got a reply followed by a phone call. They will be sending me the voucher within 7 days! Wish I could buy you a good M & S bottle of wine for your help!
  • PeacefulWatersPeacefulWaters Forumite
    8.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Homeagain wrote: »
    Well thank you so much for your advice, I messaged them and got a reply followed by a phone call. They will be sending me the voucher within 7 days! Wish I could buy you a good M & S bottle of wine for your help!

Send him a crate via the home delivery service!
    553 Posts
    ✭✭
    Good idea but 30.00 won't cover a crate I think!
  • jonesMUFCforeverjonesMUFCforever Forumite
    28.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Homeagain wrote: »

I ll send the address ;):T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals