2 Tesco accounts 1 online account?

Options
Is it possible to combine two Tesco savings accounts into one online account or do I have to remember two sign in names and passwords and still have two DDs for my Reward account?

Comments

• grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes, it's possible.
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    john.o1 wrote: »
    Is it possible to combine two Tesco savings accounts into one online account or do I have to remember two sign in names and passwords and still have two DDs for my Reward account?
    Assume this relates to your other recent thread? Have you opened the second account already (perhaps whilst not logged in), or is your question more of a 'what if'?

If the former, a phone call will get it sorted. If the latter, be sure to log in before applying.
  • john.o1
    john.o1 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Have you opened the second account already

Yes.

I actually opened it while on another computer, I guess I shouldn't have done it that way, especially as I had to get both computers recognised twice.

I think that once both are working away happily getting their £1 DDs from my Reward account I don't need to access them anyway and just forget about them.

It will be a nice surprise in 20 or 30 years time.:rotfl:
  • Apathy
    Apathy Posts: 107 Forumite
    Options
    So just to confirm 2 different DD's from tesco will fulfill the Halifax and Loyds club accounts for the £5 reward or interest payments from lloyds? I thought they had to be from 2 different institutions or is it just bank account/sort code numbers?
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,456 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Apathy wrote: »
    So just to confirm 2 different DD's from tesco will fulfill the Halifax and Loyds club accounts for the £5 reward or interest payments from lloyds? I thought they had to be from 2 different institutions or is it just bank account/sort code numbers?
    Does your username signify your attitude towards reading Ts & Cs?! ;)

Anyway, the requirements are for two different DD mandates, which effectively means two different accounts, which can both be with the same institution....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure