We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
NPE Dereham Road KFC
jazzyb13
Posts: 42 Forumite
My wife received an invoice for stopping for 12 minutes outside a closed shop near KFC.
I appealed on her behalf, using the template available on here, and they have not responded after over 8 weeks.
It's only through reading this forum that I gained the knowledge to successfully fight this wholly unreasonable charge, so I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum and empowered people like me to stand up for themselves.
I appealed on her behalf, using the template available on here, and they have not responded after over 8 weeks.
It's only through reading this forum that I gained the knowledge to successfully fight this wholly unreasonable charge, so I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum and empowered people like me to stand up for themselves.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards