Shopping Lists

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    My desk top computer is about 6 years old and I still am on blueyonder as I have been for yonks.I still use Windows XP and it does what I need.My DD is always nagging me to update, but if it ain't broke why fix it and as long as it does what I want that's all that matters.Once my grandsons start talking about 'bits' and 'streaming' I am totally lost.I can use the net to search for things, to come on here, and for emailing (I still use Outlook Express 2003 ) which my techy DGS Jack aged 15 says is akin to carrier pidgeons :):):)
  • robin58
    robin58 Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    Options
    JackieO wrote: »
    My desk top computer is about 6 years old and I still am on blueyonder as I have been for yonks.I still use Windows XP and it does what I need.My DD is always nagging me to update, but if it ain't broke why fix it and as long as it does what I want that's all that matters.Once my grandsons start talking about 'bits' and 'streaming' I am totally lost.I can use the net to search for things, to come on here, and for emailing (I still use Outlook Express 2003 ) which my techy DGS Jack aged 15 says is akin to carrier pidgeons :):):)

Well agree with you. :T

MY laptop is Xp.:o But with an active virus cleaner that can kill most things dead in it's track.

My Outlook Express is version 6 2004. Dose the same as later email programs. Still gives you the good and bad news in equal measure.:T
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income