tesco home panel?

Options

Comments

• cheerfulness4
    Options
    I've just had an answer back for the normal panel saying that they aren't recruiting because of the high numbers requesting membership but that details will be kept on record should they need more at a future date. :(
  • Angelraesunshine
    Options
    Me neither. I emailed on 9th August but have had nothing - not even an auto reply.

I asked to join tesco home panel and emailed my name only (as per their instructions)- did anyone who's had a reply email anything different???

I signed up on the 10th in the morning i just emailed them and got this reply.
    Dear Angel,
    We are currently in the process of setting up your membership. We will send your login details as soon as possible and hope this will be within 10 working days.
    Thank you for your patience.
    Regards
    Home Panels
    Still Trying :o
    Grocery challenge July 2016
    £400/£000
  • mrsyorkie
    mrsyorkie Posts: 998 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Angel - i got the same message and then nothing!
  • mrsyorkie
    First Post
    Options
    Sorry to bump this, but i emailed them again today and i got the standard auto reply, and then this;
    Thank you for your patience while we are processing your membership. We will send your login details as soon as possible. This may take a further 10 working days due to so many new members. Sorry for the delay.

• Adzha
    Adzha Posts: 2,192 Forumite
    Options
    mrsyorkie wrote: »
    Sorry to bump this, but i emailed them again today and i got the standard auto reply, and then this;
    Thank you for your patience while we are processing your membership. We will send your login details as soon as possible. This may take a further 10 working days due to so many new members. Sorry for the delay.

I got this, and mine said Hi Claire!
    Even though my names Adam.
    I said I asked 3 weeks ago, can you chase up please.
    See what they say now!
  • mrsyorkie
    First Post
    Options
    funnily enough mine said the same name Adzha! I presumed it was because it's close to my name (some people call me clare, catherine etc all the time)!

I haven't emailed them back, i'll give it a week or so.
  • Adzha
    Adzha Posts: 2,192 Forumite
    Options
    Adzha wrote: »
    I got this, and mine said Hi Claire!
    Even though my names Adam.
    I said I asked 3 weeks ago, can you chase up please.
    See what they say now!

Maybe everyones says Clare.
    They replied and said:

Dear Adam,

You have been moved into the correct folder which indicates you are a member of Tesco Home Panels, however we cannot find your details on our database. Did you receive a welcome email giving your username and password? If so these will now be invalid as you need to be re-registered. You should receive your login details by the end of today please let us know if you do not.
    Regards,

Tesco Home Panels

RESULT - Might be worth a try!
    Not had details yet though.
  • Angelraesunshine
    Options
    mine did have my real name on it but it really bugs me when they dont get your name correct
    Still Trying :o
    Grocery challenge July 2016
    £400/£000
  • clarej1985
    Options
    I got the email about it taking a further 10 days, it had the correct name on the email...mind you my name is Clare lol ;)
  • mazza1970
    Options
    I emailed them again on Thursday, got the auto reply to say they weren't recruiting, then yesterday I got this:
    Dear Mazza1970,

Due to the extremely large number of customers wishing to join Tesco Home Panels it is taking longer than anticipated to sign everyone up. You will be receiving your login details within the next 2 weeks so please be patient with us.

Regards,

Tesco Home Panels
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family