We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Barclaycard Freedom Rewards
MrSilk
Posts: 1,522
Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi All,
After 6 years of having 6 defaults and one CCJ, my file is nearly clean (Last default drops off file mid July).
Last week I applied for a Barclaycard Freedom Rewards card, as I wanted to make a small balance transfer and the rewards system sounded good to me.
Initially I thought to myself there would be no point in applying as I opened a Barclaycard Initial 5 months ago, however I made the application and a week later (Yesterday), got an email through saying that my card is on the way with a limit of £2600.
Does anyone know if these type of cards are easier to get because they offer rewards?
18 Month 0% balance transfer is handy, not too bothered about 6 month 0% purchases so much.
Many thanks in advance
After 6 years of having 6 defaults and one CCJ, my file is nearly clean (Last default drops off file mid July).
Last week I applied for a Barclaycard Freedom Rewards card, as I wanted to make a small balance transfer and the rewards system sounded good to me.
Initially I thought to myself there would be no point in applying as I opened a Barclaycard Initial 5 months ago, however I made the application and a week later (Yesterday), got an email through saying that my card is on the way with a limit of £2600.
Does anyone know if these type of cards are easier to get because they offer rewards?
18 Month 0% balance transfer is handy, not too bothered about 6 month 0% purchases so much.
Many thanks in advance
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards