We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Elite 11+ Part 75

1…262263265267268…983

Comments

  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,134 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    bubbs wrote: »
    I know, but i still not done an apg shop, im lacking:o
    You know i would do it if i had old anyway :D

    Hi bubbs, the b00gers have changed me to the new APG too!
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hi Chris :wave:
    You behaving?:rotfl::rotfl:

    Always :rotfl:
  • uglybugball
    uglybugball Posts: 944 Forumite
    Chrisv wrote: »
    The best comparison there seems to be Tesco, £10.86 v £11.15, giving APG of 83p.
    Thank god , I see now thanks, I am stupid.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,732 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Hi bubbs, the b00gers have changed me to the new APG too!



    Always :rotfl:

    Its a right pain isnt it? Always:rotfl::rotfl:
    But i have not done any apg shopping, plenty of muggle;)
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • boo_2112
    boo_2112 Posts: 1,092 Forumite
    v M 15/05
    1 x ASDA Chosen by You Pork Sausages (8 per pack - 454... £1.08 £1.19
    1 x ASDA British Skimmed Milk 2 Pints (1.14L) £0.79 £0.89
    1 x ASDA British Iceberg Lettuce Loose £0.49 £0.49
    1 x ASDA Cucumber Portion £0.35 £0.25
    1 x ASDA Salad Tomatoes (6) £0.69 £0.69
    1 x ASDA Green Seedless Grapes (500g) £1.50 N/A
    1 x ASDA Crusty Rolls (4) £0.75 N/A
    1 x Walkers Crisps - Cheese & Onion (6x25g) £1.00 N/A !!!!!
  • Ladyshopper
    Ladyshopper Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Nellie35 wrote: »
    Well Jel! Have an amazing time. I have seen them a couple of times in the past and they are brill live:j
    I believe the support act tonight is Lawson who I really like and they are also great live. I saw them a few weeks ago at an intimate gig in Manchester.
    You are in for a great time tonight, enjoy:)

    Thank you. :)

    I only found out it was Lawson about half an hour when I was checking the timings, everything I'd been sent said Ella Henderson. I was looking forward to seeing her, but I like Lawson as well. I saw them a couple of years ago when they were a support act for a concert I went to locally and they were good.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,732 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    LS are you going on the train?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,567 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 16 May 2015 at 3:44PM
    I didn't have time to check comparison prices as I had kids with me, but there seemed to be a lot of RTC in the sweet displays at the tills in medium A. Tic Tac strawberry or Apple 30p each (apple scanned on MSM so not sure if still a trigger reported earlier), chunky Kit Kat and others.

    If anyone is instore, may be worth checking if any good deals for 11+.

    Hth

    Anon
  • Dippydoo
    Dippydoo Posts: 2,036 Forumite
    edited 16 May 2015 at 3:47PM
    tic tacs not working as reported this morning :(

    I see why.... on a's they are 60p 3 for £1 but at the till you get charged 30p each
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    RANT ALERT: Families. :(

    I now have TABLEGATE Dotty. :mad:

    With everything that is going on in the world I cannot believe someone would tell Mr TS they are thinking of not coming because of where I sat them. It makes me so sad. :cry::cry::cry:

    Luckily I heard from one of my family this morning that due to health issues they won't be able to make it so I have been able to accommodate the other side. But I do not see why I should have had to do anything. I am so enraged at the moment, not sure how I am going to talk to them all next week without getting upset again. All I can say is selfish it's just selfish. :(
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • Dippydoo
    Dippydoo Posts: 2,036 Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    RANT ALERT: Families. :(

    I now have TABLEGATE Dotty. :mad:

    With everything that is going on in the world I cannot believe someone would tell Mr TS they are thinking of not coming because of where I sat them. It makes me so sad. :cry::cry::cry:

    Luckily I heard from one of my family this morning that due to health issues they won't be able to make it so I have been able to accommodate the other side. But I do not see why I should have had to do anything. I am so enraged at the moment, not sure how I am going to talk to them all next week without getting upset again. All I can say is selfish it's just selfish. :(

    With that level of ungratefullness I'm afraid I would tell them not to come you are giving them a free evening out and the idea is to celebrate your birthday not to whinge about where they are going to park their backsides
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.