🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Driving theory test: mock tests

Options

Comments

• Pip26
    Pip26 Posts: 2,368 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Marcus - this was the other one.
  • fraz_babe
    fraz_babe Posts: 2,908 Forumite
    Options
    thanks to OP's for the links. Im currently learning drive not had my theory yet but i will keep this in my favourites:)
    Proud mummy to 3 beautiful children who I love so so much :oxxxx

Baby girl due april 2016! cant wait to meet her. xxx
  • jumblejack
    jumblejack Posts: 6,599 Forumite
    Options
    doorwoman wrote: »
    I thought I would add this website:
    Thanks, I got 46 out of 50, well chuffed as I have only started to take lessons a couple of months ago!
    :A Every moment is a gift. That's why we call it the present.!:A
    Grocery Spend Weekly Challenge (Sat-Fri):£30.50/£40
  • jumblejack
    Options
    doorwoman wrote: »
    I thought I would add this website:
    Thanks, I got 46 out of 50, well chuffed as I have only started to take lessons a couple of months ago!
  • fraz_babe
    fraz_babe Posts: 2,908 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Jack thats great ! Sadly ive lost my Cd roms etc. But they are someone my family keep on at me saying why dont you book your theory. But i want to learn first. So until i find them i can try my luck online :T great thread xx
    Proud mummy to 3 beautiful children who I love so so much :oxxxx

Baby girl due april 2016! cant wait to meet her. xxx
  • m3jns_2
    Options
    I originally passed my test 22 Years ago. Not read Highway code since, Got 34 out of 35. The one I got wrong was distance reading number plate. Well it was in Yards and not meters when I learned to drive.

:TGood for a 40 yr old eh!!:T:EasterBun

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :kisses:
  • m3jns_2
    Options
    I originally passed my test 22 Years ago. Not read Highway code since, Got 34 out of 35. The one I got wrong was distance reading number plate. Well it was in Yards and not meters when I learned to drive.

:T

If it don't say CORNFLAKES on the box, it ain't CORNFLAKES in the box.
  • jumblejack
    Options
    m3jns wrote: »
    Well it was in Yards and not meters when I learned to drive.

:T

If it don't say CORNFLAKES on the box, it ain't CORNFLAKES in the box.

Yeah, this is really difficult for old schoolers. The theory questions ask for braking, overall stopping distances, etc, in metres!! Practically (on the road) I can do this no problem but answering these questions for the theory are difficult as I have to mentally convert the measurements. I think they should include both sets of measurements as not only school leavers apply for their driving license, grrr!
  • jumblejack
    Options
    fraz_babe wrote: »
    Well done Jack thats great ! Sadly ive lost my Cd roms etc. But they are someone my family keep on at me saying why dont you book your theory. But i want to learn first. So until i find them i can try my luck online :T great thread xx

Thanks hun!

I have got all the discs too but haven't been able to use them as they are for a Windows-based application. Stupid really, as they are 2008 discs so you would think they'd start accommodating apple computers a bit more!

Why not ask on freecycle for the discs. People are passing their tests all the time and these things are never referred to afterwards!

I got a whole box of goodies from BSM. I got a 4 hr starter course using my clubcard vouchers and this box was in with it. Saved me a fortune! It has all the books... every question with answers and explanations for the theory. A disc with 300 (or is it 500?) hazard perception clips, brain training cd rom and loads of other useful stuff...... check it out.

x
  • applauz
    Options
    Go to the web site: http://www.freemocktheory.co.uk/ and on the right side (bottom) is Free Trial Mock Theory:
    Question bank of 70 questions

You can repeat the free theory test online as often as you like but they will contain substantially the same questions in a different order.
    Use this option to familiarize yourself with the format and standard of the theory test and to get an idea of what your current standard is

Cost: free:j.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family