We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Driving theory test: mock tests

Options

Comments

• dickybigboy
    Options
    fanks mate only just started usein this site but luv it allready
  • fyimate
    fyimate Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    Added it to my favourites, thanks.
    It is what it is :wall:
  • Hi Guys,

RE: drivingtheory4all.co.uk

Just thought I would let you know of this great theory website which helped me pass first time!

I booked my theory test on Monday 28th of September 2009. I wanted to get my theory done and out of the way, and luckily enough there was a cancellation for the Wednesday morning (30th of September 2009). I booked it and panicked... I realised I had potentially just wasted £31 on a theory test in which I had no materials.

Luckily enough, after searching on Google and calling my friends, there was a website that offers 1 - 90 day subscriptions for prices cheaper than DVD's and Book's (a 90 days subscription is £15.97)!

I bought a 7 day subscription - even though I only needed 2 days, however it was only £5.47! And again panicked... however, after achieving 90% or more nearly all 40 topic tests and passing around 7 mock tests, I felt more confident than before.

I turned up to my exam, not feeling nervous, and I passed it scoring 47 out of 50 on the multiple choice and 55 out of 75 on the hazard perception!

This website is so good, that my girlfriend even acheived 100% overall!

:j

I would thoroughly recommend this site - they even offer a deal where they pay for three free resits if you fail, as well as full support from their customer service!

Again, I would thoroughly recommend this site!

:D
  • albionwarrior
    albionwarrior Posts: 2,271 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    can't help feeling the last poster is promoting his own website.
    pm'd board guide.
  • can't help feeling the last poster is promoting his own website.
    pm'd board guide.

It is not my own website! Honestly, I have recommended it to a few of my friends, who again have passed at the first attempt.

If you want to pass your theory without having to fork out another £31, the book with Driving Theory 4 All!
  • lighthole
    Options
    Hi!

Here is a great application to do Driving Theory Test using your phone.

The questions are up-to-dated until 2011.

Its name is Driving School UK Car theory test. You can find it at itheory-test . net website

br,
    John
  • 7ten
    7ten Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    Brilliant, I needed this.
  • james_edwards
    Options
    i passed my theory test today!
    I used Theory-Test-Training.co.uk
  • scmp
    scmp Posts: 185 Forumite
    Options
    Wow... i was learning to drive and stopped 6.5 years ago. I have just enquired about taking them up again and thought i would 'have a go' and got 44/50. Feeling good!
  • annaboros
    Options
    Take this free online mock theory test 2015 again and again. Pass each of our mock tests with 100% marks. That’s the way to get pass driving theory test in 1st attempt. :cool:

uk-driving-test.com/mock/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport