We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Boots Nivea Q10 body lotion 64p with advantage mag coupon

Options
13»

Comments

• Nintey
    Nintey Posts: 284 Forumite
    Options
    Yes I only got a £1 off too, the SA just said that because it's already reduced it's only offering £1 off :( Never mind still bought it as wanted to try it anyway
  • Diamond_Mon
    Diamond_Mon Posts: 200 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Nivea Q10 Moisturisers 250ml back in stock and checking out at 62p/64p. Only 1 per email address. Be quick
  • miketaff1408
    miketaff1408 Posts: 351 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nivea Q10 Moisturisers 250ml back in stock and checking out at 62p/64p. Only 1 per email address. Be quick

Thanks. Didn't think the offer was working as it wasn't taking the £2 off but have just realised that you have to be signed into your account for it to work. (as you have stated above! Just noticed!)
  • melroccan
    melroccan Posts: 147 Forumite
    Options
    Apparently the £2 comes off original price instore making it £1.64 but still a bargain I thought.
  • Diamond_Mon
    Diamond_Mon Posts: 200 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    The Nivea Q10 body lotion is on offer again for those who missed it last time and still appears to be working online :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport