We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Boots Nivea Q10 body lotion 64p with advantage mag coupon

Options

Comments

• RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    How do I select in store collection on this item, only giving me home delivery option?

Thanks

Do you have quick checkout?
    If so, you have to manually change it to delivery to store during checkout - click on edit delivery address & then you should have more options.
  • Justiceforme
    Justiceforme Posts: 246 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I think site is not working properly atm.
  • ms_night_ryder
    ms_night_ryder Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    Options
    The site is back up. I just ordered for collection tomorrow, thanks, great bargain! I Did pop into the store, but they hadn't had the new mag in yet.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tried this instore today, coupon would only scan for £1 so manager was called who did override but it then took half price off final price so paid 31p!
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    Luckystar wrote: »
    Tried this instore today, coupon would only scan for £1 so manager was called who did override but it then took half price off final price so paid 31p!

Tried this in Durham Market Place branch but SA said as the items are half price you only get half the voucher off (i.e. £1). I argued that they shouldn't put vouchers in the magazine at the same time the items are on half price if they won't let you have £2 off. It's not my fault the two promotions are on at the same time. I'm going to try another store tomorrow. Yet again Boots SA trying to be awkward. Can they not understand that it is not their job to override what Head Office have decided to do with the promotions/offers. :mad:
  • anj67
    anj67 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    In Newcastle I was also told I could only have £1 off as that's what the till said, so I didn't bother buying it.
  • ms_night_ryder
    ms_night_ryder Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    Options
    The half price promotion finishes 12/05
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • lynne1966
    lynne1966 Posts: 233 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Argue with them! SA eventually called supervisor in Birmingham who immediately changed it to £2.
  • lily117
    lily117 Posts: 610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tried this in Durham Market Place branch but SA said as the items are half price you only get half the voucher off (i.e. £1). I argued that they shouldn't put vouchers in the magazine at the same time the items are on half price if they won't let you have £2 off. It's not my fault the two promotions are on at the same time. I'm going to try another store tomorrow. Yet again Boots SA trying to be awkward. Can they not understand that it is not their job to override what Head Office have decided to do with the promotions/offers. :mad:
    I had the same experience in Swansea Quadrant store. The SA said "Well you're getting it for £1.64 anyway!" Have sent an e-mail to Boots, will see what they have to say.
  • Diamond_Mon
    Diamond_Mon Posts: 200 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Sorry some of you are not getting this deal. The online code is still giving the full £2 reduction online for the items still in stock and on offer, so politely point this out to the trouts too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport