Declare ISA on self-assessment?
I don't understand who needs to complete self-assess tax form with regard to savings. Guidelines say anyone who 2,500 in untaxed income from savings and also anyone with savings income of 10,000. Do either of these include a person's ISA investment?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards