BT UK Customer Service

Hi

Searched through all the posts but could not find an answer, have major issue with BT and no disrespect intended to their offshore customer services operation.

Could anyone tell me please what is the best way to get through to someone at BT UK Customer services - if their is such a thing?

Thanks

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,281
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    ring the 0800 number and then fail to press any keys when asked to...in the end it switches through
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • HI

Thanks for the reply, is this the number you mean Residential Billing/Customer Options 0800 800 150?

Just searched on Google for it.

Thanks
  • mgfvvc
    mgfvvc Posts: 1,168
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I find email to Gavin Patterson (CEO of BT Retail, last time I looked) at [EMAIL="gavin.e.patterson@bt.com"][email protected][/EMAIL] gets most things sorted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure