We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

Shed Help Please

Options
Hi. I have recently acquired a new allotment and need a shed. I used to have one but sold the bloody thing last year after we moved house and the old allotment became too far too travel to and we were told the waiting list for one nearby was 5 years at least.

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get a cheap brand new 6 x 4 shed. I live in a West Yorkshire but am happy to buy online.

Thanks folks :D

Comments

• Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I'm sure there are many cheap sheds on line, but you might not want them!

Grown men have been known to cry....I finished off building a neighbour's shed, bought that way, and I was almost in tears, even without a penny of commitment.

I've recently seen what looks like a decent shed locally for around £250, which seems cheapish to me. It's no use because of where I live, but someone might have similar awareness in W Yorks. Local sourcing is often best.
  • rustyboy21
    rustyboy21 Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Options
    I have just had one supplied and fitted by these guys and the quality is great.

Even the guy who is doing my landscaping for me and offered to supply the shed is impressed with the quality and the price. Don't know if they will fit in your area, but you might be able to arrange something if you speak to them

There online brochure
    http://www.atlassheds.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Atlas_Sheds_2015_sm.pdf
  • sgun
    sgun Posts: 716 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    We got a shed from Tiger Sheds recently. For the price it is very good. They are near Leeds but I don't think they have a showroom. Free delivery too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure