Student Loan - 3rd party Support

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Student Money Saving
3 replies 4.2K views
WyreWyre Forumite
463 Posts
Ninth Anniversary
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Student Money Saving
I have received a letter from the SLC regarding my loan. They want me to prove I am being supported by a third party as I am not in employment and not on taxable benefits. The exact wording is

'have your third party complete the Third Party Declaration on the form and provide evidence of the support they provide to you. For example, copies of your bank statements dated within the last three months. The bank statement must show your name and the funds you're living from'

The third party is my husband, but we don't have any joint bank accounts so their evidence suggestion of sending them copies of my bank statements won't work as all the bills etc come out of his account.

I have no idea what evidence I can supply them with.
Spam Reporter Extraordinaire

A star from Sue-UU is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day!


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals