EBay CS surveys

Have filled in a few after negative experiences, and my sales have dropped like a stone. It might be a coincidence, but has anyone else experienced this ?
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever :D

Comments

• campdave
    campdave Posts: 2,198 Forumite
    It's the end of the month, either that or a lot of sellers have been filling in surveys recently.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,183 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    campdave wrote: »
    It's the end of the month, either that or a lot of sellers have been filling in surveys recently.

there is no pattern to sales anymore, and yes I've filled out a few of those surveys very 'honestly'. I had a brilliant weekend, sales like they used to be, and then today pftt, a handful and no more.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Because the search is so messed up its becoming a joke.

I put solar panel in the search sorted from cheapest inc p&p. 6th item in the list food compost bags.

Whats that got to do with solar panels?

I bought an item recently that failed to show on ANY search. So unless you knew the item number you would never find it.

Even clicking the buyers name showed they had no items for sale? Yet i wont it and it arrived safe and sound.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure