NPower Bill Problems

Options
Lee-10
Lee-10 Posts: 56 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
Anyone else had problems with NPower generating there bills?

The last 2 bills that i have had produced from npower have been recalled because they said they charged me to much for gas standing charge. This has been going on for around 3 months there now?

anyone else had this problem?

Thinking of changing back to british gas who was my old energy supplier in my old property as had nothing like this with them.. anyone know how long the process usually takes to change energy supplier?

Thanks
MFW2021 #93 - £330/£2200

Comments

• Graham7777
    Graham7777 Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 30 March 2015 at 5:34PM
    Options
    Hi

Takes about 6 weeks.

Do a search for cheapenergyclub on this site show you the best to go to NOT NPOWER :).

I look after my Mums accounts and she with Npower still waiting for a bill around 6 months.

PS

How long will it take until my new supplier supplies my energy?

Ideally, the switch should take no longer than 17 days from the date you arranged to change supplier. This allows for a 14 day "cooling off period" where you can change your mind about switching.
  • houghton19
    houghton19 Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    I think I have had a dodgey npower bill. £1565 for 9 month.
  • nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lee-10 wrote: »
    Anyone else had problems with NPower generating there bills?

The last 2 bills that i have had produced from npower have been recalled because they said they charged me to much for gas standing charge. This has been going on for around 3 months there now?

anyone else had this problem?

Thinking of changing back to british gas who was my old energy supplier in my old property as had nothing like this with them.. anyone know how long the process usually takes to change energy supplier?

Thanks

Hi Lee-10,

It's upsetting to hear that you have had problems with your bills. If you can contact me using the details on our profile and we can sort this out for you as soon as possible.

When you send the email, in the header put it for my attention or put MSE and I will make sure I pick this up.

Kind Regards,

Neil :)
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure