We would like to have pre-theatre drinks before Les Mis,does anyone has ideas/suggestions nearby ?

Replies

• jo132000jo132000 Forumite
    735 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    Forumite
    The theatre bar will be crazy prices!

You are pretty close to Leicester square from the Queens Theatre, so I would maybe suggest Yates, wetherspoons or even Planet Hollywood, sometimes they do offer and deals with hotels so keep a look out!
    Wins for 2022: Hydratem8 Water bottle, diary, flowers, Good food show tickets, childrens books x3,
    Thanks to all who post the comps & please let the comping fairy sprinkle dust on my entries!
  • susan42susan42 Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Hi, you might have more answers on a different part of the forum. Have a good time :-)
    Challenge 2018 - Learn by heart the Book by Wayne Morgan on Amazon - Betfair Football Trading as it helps to supplement my small income :beer:
  • Stormtrooper50Stormtrooper50 Forumite
    17 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Than Susan,we are looking forward and also hope the weather is dry. Where part of the forum should I look ? I have not use this forum for a while please direct me:)
  • paddyrgpaddyrg Forumite
    13.5K Posts
    Forumite
    You're a hop and skip from Soho, there are so many pubs and restaurants you'll have to try hard NOT to find somewhere ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals