We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
UKPC ticket
Plattypus
Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi
Got a ticket on windscreen for 'not parked correctly within the markings of the bay or space'.
This was in a huge retail car park at Middlebrook, Horwich, Lancashire.
I accept I did Park over lines, have a camper Van. But I took no photos or look for signs. Too angry, and drove off.
Am I still in a position to protest this ticket?
Any help most appreciated. Thanks
Got a ticket on windscreen for 'not parked correctly within the markings of the bay or space'.
This was in a huge retail car park at Middlebrook, Horwich, Lancashire.
I accept I did Park over lines, have a camper Van. But I took no photos or look for signs. Too angry, and drove off.
Am I still in a position to protest this ticket?
Any help most appreciated. Thanks
0
Comments
-
Read the Newbies thread at top of page, all laid out what to do, you owe them nothing, nowt, !!!!!! all.0
-
If anyone pays a UKPC ticket they would be mad - sadly there are lots who do!PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
