MoneySaving Poll: How much are you worth excluding your home?
Poll started 24 March 2015
How much are you worth (or do you owe) – not counting your home?
To answer this question, you first need to do a little sum:
1. Add up: the total value of your assets such as your savings & pension (excluding your home).
2. Subtract: include credit card debt, exclude student loans & mortgage.
Do you have a 'net worth' or a 'net debt'?
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards