We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Eclipse glasses - where are they?
Comments
-
This is why I love this country - the humour is unrivalled.0
-
So how'd it go with those welding glasses? I can't see a thing. Good job we've predictive text.
Can I take them off now?“What means that trump?” Timon of Athens by William Shakespeare0 -
I did a Blue Peter, sunglasses and a calender, worked brilliant.0
-
I waited all morning and then saw dam all. Must have blinked and missed it.
0 -
no glasses needed here
0 -
There are people on the moon. The wee craters are all over it!
Sorry, couldn't help it, the old ones are the best.
Time for a lie down.0 -
Did anyone watch UTV news this evening? Someone watches the eclipse with you've guessed it - welding glasses.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards