Options
2»

Comments

• rockm87
    rockm87 Posts: 847 Forumite
    Wedding Day Wonder
    Options
    how about twitter or facebook?

As its a public forum, someone is pretty much always watching, so complaints can get dealt with quicker.

My DH has been very successful in complaining using twitter when customer services have failed.
    Total Debt in Feb 2015 - £6,052 | DEBT FREE 26/05/2017
    Swagbucks £200 Valued Opinions £100
    Dave Ramsey Baby Step 2 | Mr Money Mustache Addict
  • ReadingTim
    ReadingTim Posts: 3,970 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sourcrates wrote: »
    Unfortunately this is true, the head honcho will have assistants to deal with things like this, they rarely get involved with day to day goings on.
    It would be passed to complaints to deal with anyway.

I know you read stories of the "top man" getting involved in issues sometimes, rarely happens in real life though.

You're right - the CEO rarely gets involved personally, and the complaint does get forwarded to customer services, but usually to someone relatively senior and pro-active, rather than the front line drones, so you skip a couple of steps and get to the organ grinder rather than the monkey faster
  • Worried_Girl
    Options
    I was aware that it would be probably be someone else dealing with it and I would be happy with that as long as it was being dealt with! However on this occasion I think it is being dealt with personally given that his work mobile number is on the email signature! My complaint has been very swiftly dealt with so very happy!
  • SamBGB
    SamBGB Posts: 15 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello,

You wouldn't mind sending me that e-mail would you?

Thanks
    Sam
  • belfastconsumer2015
    Options
    Hi there

I wonder would you be able to provide me (IM or public) with the email address you used for resolution? I don't wish to cause fuss, I just need someone to help with my complaint at very and i'm getting nowhere. thanks!
  • Talib222
    Talib222 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Result! I found an email address for Head of Customer Excellence and have received a reply advising it will receive his full attention on Monday :beer:

Could you please PM me the email address for the Head of Customer Excellence as I am also having issues with Very. I have written to the CEO, FS CEO & Executive Complaints Handler but no joy yet and I am desperate to resolve my financial issue.

Thank you.
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,953 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Talib222 wrote: »
    Could you please PM me the email address for the Head of Customer Excellence as I am also having issues with Very. I have written to the CEO, FS CEO & Executive Complaints Handler but no joy yet and I am desperate to resolve my financial issue.

Thank you.

Hi,
    Why don't you post a new thread on the forum, give us the details of your problems, and we may be able to help you out ?
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • mstewartmss
    Options
    I've had so many issues with Very and managed to finally get the emails of a few high up people and get some attention! Basically it's the first name [dot] surname [at] shop direct.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure