We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

boohoo.com discount code

Options

Comments

• Yasmina
    Yasmina Posts: 584 Forumite
    Options
    Boohoo now seem to be cancelling all my orders - orders I placed using the discount codes, so not very happy. When I emailed to ask why, I had an auto-reply telling me I had "requested" a refund (I did no such thing).

Not happy and won't be using Boohoo again. Why oh why can't shops sort themselves out. Getting so sick of this kind of shoddiness.
  • jjezebel
    Options
    Yasmina wrote: »
    Boohoo now seem to be cancelling all my orders - orders I placed using the discount codes, so not very happy. When I emailed to ask why, I had an auto-reply telling me I had "requested" a refund (I did no such thing).

Not happy and won't be using Boohoo again. Why oh why can't shops sort themselves out. Getting so sick of this kind of shoddiness.

This...

I rang them and their excuse was that the orders i placed were out of stock??
    Clearly this was not stated when i purchased them.
    I am not happy as i used a one of voucher code (25%) and i saved around 50 quid!

Just to warn you as well, you will be on hold when you ring them for ages!
  • jjezebel
    Options
    hi,

i've put in the partywear discount code in, and it has deducted 25% off, however is this code ok to use, even though it's for 2 coats and not for partywear?

please write back asap! i need to order them today!!!

xx

It worked for me BUT, i got an email today saying my orders had been cancelled. I was so livid

I mailed and got an automail sent back saying i asked for a refund which i didn't.

I rang and i was on hold for over 45 mins. Apparently all the items i ordered were out of stock......

Grr, i was sooo happy because i had saved over 50 quid!!
  • Yasmina
    edited 22 December 2010 at 8:12PM
    Options
    jjezebel wrote: »
    This...

I rang them and their excuse was that the orders i placed were out of stock??
    Clearly this was not stated when i purchased them.
    I am not happy as i used a one of voucher code (25%) and i saved around 50 quid!

Just to warn you as well, you will be on hold when you ring them for ages!

Thanks jjezebel - I tried to call them yesterday and today, and the phone just rang and rang and rang...nor have they replied to my emails asking why my orders were cancelled without explanation.

Funny thing is, if they are going to use the "out of stock" excuse - all 3 items I ordered and they have now cancelled, are still on the website and stated as being "in stock" !!! Funny that!
    :mad:
  • jjezebel
    Options
    Thanks jjezebel - I tried to call them yesterday and today, and the phone just rang and rang and rang...nor have they replied to my emails asking why my orders were cancelled without explanation.

Funny thing is, if they are going to use the "out of stock" excuse - all 3 items I ordered and they have now cancelled, are still on the website and stated as being "in stock" !!! Funny that!
    :mad:

YW!

i just had a peek at my bank account today and i am soooo enraged. They took the money out of my account for the items but there is no refund?
    WTH?

I have been calling all morning and i cannot get through.

Customer service is disgraceful. I have sent 2 emails to them this morning and i got 2 auto replies telling me their opening times.

I am getting stressed over this. Hopefully it's because it's over the xmas period. I was going to spend that money in the xmas sales today. No such luck!
  • Yasmina
    Options
    jjezebel wrote: »
    YW!

i just had a peek at my bank account today and i am soooo enraged. They took the money out of my account for the items but there is no refund?
    WTH?

I have been calling all morning and i cannot get through.

Customer service is disgraceful. I have sent 2 emails to them this morning and i got 2 auto replies telling me their opening times.

I am getting stressed over this. Hopefully it's because it's over the xmas period. I was going to spend that money in the xmas sales today. No such luck!

I had my orders cancelled too, as you know!

When you had the order cancellation email, did you also get the "refund" email, about 5 minutes later? I did, on all 3 occasions they cancelled my orders (all within hours of each other) but have not checked my bank account yet.....
  • jjezebel
    Options
    I had my orders cancelled too, as you know!

When you had the order cancellation email, did you also get the "refund" email, about 5 minutes later? I did, on all 3 occasions they cancelled my orders (all within hours of each other) but have not checked my bank account yet.....

I can't find any refund emails...i'm getting worried tbh.

I am going to ring tommorow and see wth is going on.

Hope you had all your refunds ok?
  • Yasmina
    Options
    Haven't checked my bank account yet...too scared to, after Xmas...!

I will tomorrow morning though.

Sounds like we are going through the same thing so let me know if I can help...strength in numbers and all that!

Totally and utterly appalled by Boohoo. Starting to believe they are in fact very dodge.

Oh and you'll love this...they sent me an email today asking me to write a review!!! If they bothered to actually check their emails, I'd write to them and tell them where to go!
  • jjezebel
    Options
    Haven't checked my bank account yet...too scared to, after Xmas...!

I will tomorrow morning though.

Sounds like we are going through the same thing so let me know if I can help...strength in numbers and all that!

Totally and utterly appalled by Boohoo. Starting to believe they are in fact very dodge.

Oh and you'll love this...they sent me an email today asking me to write a review!!! If they bothered to actually check their emails, I'd write to them and tell them where to go!

LOL...of course we must!

I eventually got through this morning ( i timed it, it was exactly 42 mins)
    Now get this, one of my items has been dispatched, (they were awfully sorry about the delay, "adverse weather much"?)
    The girl on the phone was nice enough but she really did not have a clue. I explained that i had used a one of 25% voucher and that at time of ordering, all of my items were in stock. she replied saying that the voucher was so popular that they couldn't keep up with the stock count as it was xmas blah blah.

I kept really calm (not like me) and said, that's ok but why have you not put my money back? She said that it had been put back but it can take up to 10 days to appear on my account.

The coat that has been dispatched, well that is no-where to be seen although it was dispatched 18th Dec???

Their customer service is pure agony and although they seem very nice, they haven't a clue.

I looked at their reviews last night aswell, omg, i wish i had of looked at those beforehand but i guess i couldn't really slag them of before because i have a had a few orders which have all went well.

I will look at bank again tommorow and hopefully it will be good news, fingers crossed.

BTW, i am warning people about this site, yes the clothes are great and cheap but customer service is terrible.

Jeez, i have rambled lol

Please let me know about yours or indeed anyone else who is having trouble with CS thx!!
  • jjezebel
    Options
    HAAAA, Yasmina, i got the lovely review email today, WTH?, i have nothing to review!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport