We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
SORN car needs taxing but how?
Hi. I did a SORN for my son's car on 5th March which he has just purchased as it looked like it was not going to be ready to tax for a while. It is now ready a lot sooner than expected but for some reason we are unable to tax it online and when I phone it is saying there is an application pending. Does anyone know when or how we can tax this thing as I now have an angry son as he said I should not have done the SORN.
0
Comments
-
Usually seems to take about 5 days to update, so with luck it might be clear in the morning.
Why a computer can't update instantly is another question, of course, which I doubt anyone really knows the answer to
0 -
If he's so angry at you for doing the paperwork on HIS car for him, perhaps there's an easy solution. Let him sort his own paperwork out in the future.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards