We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
bluetooth caller ID display
londonTiger
Posts: 4,903 Forumite
in Motoring
Does such a device exist which just shows the caller ID?
I have a bluetooth earpiece which works fine with my phone.
However sometimes I get calls on my phone and my phone is in my pocket. I'd like to be able to see whose calling without investing in a fully fledged parrot system.
I have a bluetooth earpiece which works fine with my phone.
However sometimes I get calls on my phone and my phone is in my pocket. I'd like to be able to see whose calling without investing in a fully fledged parrot system.
0
Comments
-
My Pebble Watch does, sorry can't post links as newbie but Google "Pebble Watch"
There's load of cheaper chinese knockoffs that might do the trick as well on eBay.
Edit: Look for WH05 Caller ID Bluetooth Smart Wrist on Ebay, they are about £150 -
StripeyMiata wrote: »My Pebble Watch does, sorry can't post links as newbie but Google "Pebble Watch"
There's load of cheaper chinese knockoffs that might do the trick as well on eBay.
Edit: Look for WH05 Caller ID Bluetooth Smart Wrist on Ebay, they are about £15
thanks for the suggestion, this is perfect and i think my phone can cannot to 2 bluetooth devices as well.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards