IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Fine for Parking in my Apartment's Private Space without Permit

Options
13»

Comments

• vicky7_2
    vicky7_2 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    The_Deep wrote: »
    Interesting day yesterday, received a letter from a new maintenance company to advise that they would be taking over from RMG who introducing the PPC.

Hang on. if you are part owner of the freehold, do you not have some say in who manages your property?

I find it difficult to believe that there is no residents association, there must have been some sort of company set up, in which you hold a share, to make decisions such as this.

Is there no AGM, are directors of the company not elected at this meeting? Are not annual accounts presented to the Directors, and Management Charges approved at such meetings?

Hi unfortunately when checked only have leasehold rights.

I am going to look into how we can set up a leasehold residents association, would be great to have more control over what happens here.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport