MoneySaving Poll: Are you the senior financial partner in your relationship?
Poll started 2 March 2015
Are you the senior financial partner in your relationship?
Is looking after the household's finances a shared job, or is one of a couple the senior financial partner – taking charge of decisions about insurance, energy bills, investments, debts and more?
What situation is closest to your own circumstances?
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards