NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

Gift for twins

Hi all

I need to buy a gift(s) for twin boys aged 2. Any suggestions. I thought two gifts would be better so no fighting over opening it. I thought something craft related or baking? What do people think? Any suggestions for something inexpensive?

Replies

• edited 3 March 2015 at 4:12PM
    springdreamsspringdreams Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    Rampant Recycler Car Insurance Carver! Home Insurance Hacker! Xmas Saver!
    edited 3 March 2015 at 4:12PM
    mr_knight wrote: »
    Hi all

I need to buy a gift(s) for twin boys aged 2. Any suggestions. I thought two gifts would be better so no fighting over opening it. I thought something craft related or baking? What do people think? Any suggestions for something inexpensive?

Definitely two gifts as they are two separate beings. If their birthdays were on different days you would get them a gift each so no reason not to do the same just because they share a birthday.

My 19 month old twin nephews love books. Get the ones with the thick pages as they are quite rough when turning the pages.

And balls - they are particularly taken with my son's leather footballs, so perhaps you could get a size 3 leather ball each?

They also frequently play with the telly remote. Wilkos has some toy tv remotes that may appeal.
    squeaky wrote: »
    Smiles are as perfect a gift as hugs...
    ..one size fits all... and nobody minds if you give it back.
    ☆.。.:*・° Housework is so much easier without the clutter ☆.。.:*・°
    SPC No. 518
  • mr_knightmr_knight Forumite
    943 Posts
    That's what I thought about 2 gifts.
    Balls are a good idea. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?