We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

£10,000 to £1,000,000 in 6 years - Journey of a Chronic Income booster

Options

Comments

• chronicsaver
    Options
    Whether this person reached his target or not. They are trying.. So let's cut out the neg vibes and be positive ...

Thanks for the kind words. You'll always get a a hater or 2.
  • wapow
    wapow Posts: 939 Forumite
    Options
    Whats the latest update CS? Still on that chronic? Puff puff pass? HAHA Seriously though drop an update dude how are you and where are you? With your goal I mean :)
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Only takes someone to be in the right place at the right time with the right tools or idea.

Too many people are too bothered in what everyone else has instead of concentrating on their own lives.

Others do better than me because they were in the right place at the right time or not as lazy as me. Fair play to them.

More money is not the be all and end all. I was asked if i was going to apply for the managers roll at a firm but declined them. They said its a big pay increase and if i applied a very short list of applicants.
    My reply was the manager is not really the manager too many above taking the final decision even wanting to send someone 90 miles in the opposite direction to their intended location because they didnt know where 2 towns were.

So they would have insisted then moaned at me because they were not at the other place. Way too much stress to make the job worthwhile.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• chronicsaver
    Options
    wapow wrote: »
    Whats the latest update CS? Still on that chronic? Puff puff pass? HAHA Seriously though drop an update dude how are you and where are you? With your goal I mean :)

Hello there,

I'm very well thank you - absolutely snowed in work at the moment :mad::mad:

Where am I with my goal? see my previous post! Very far off at the moment. But I've made very very good progress in the past year.
  • Mburke37
    Options
    Hello mate,
    been going through your thread for the past few weeks, given some good ideas and motivation, keep us posted man.
    Have you still been split betting - something i've been looking in to amongst other things - any advice / how did you learn?
  • jone111
    jone111 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    How did you make 50k?
  • chronicsaver
    Options
    Mburke37 wrote: »
    Hello mate,
    been going through your thread for the past few weeks, given some good ideas and motivation, keep us posted man.
    Have you still been split betting - something i've been looking in to amongst other things - any advice / how did you learn?

Yes I'm still trading aka spreadbetting ;)

I would say the best way to learn would be to read. Best book I'd say is: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Getting-Started-Technical-Analysis-Schwager/dp/0471295426/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453505808&sr=8-1&keywords=technical+analysis+jack

Join a trading website if you can. I appreciate this is little advice but if you want to know more, drop me a PM.
  • chronicsaver
    Options
    jone111 wrote: »
    How did you make 50k?

??? Where have I put i made 50k?? Don't ever remember saying that.
  • chronicsaver
    Options
    I've had a few PM's about arbitrage - it doesn't work! Betting companies eventually close you down once they find out you're taking advantage of them.
  • Chomeur
    Chomeur Posts: 2,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Completely understandable. I'll drop you a PM :)

Can you drop me a PM about how you make £180/day on betting arbitrage too? I'm very surprised if it's possible long term.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport