We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

£10,000 to £1,000,000 in 6 years - Journey of a Chronic Income booster

Options

Comments

• droopsnoot
    droopsnoot Posts: 1,768 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Click on their username in the top left corner of the post and I think it's in the profile there. Last post April 3rd.
  • mickaveli2001
    mickaveli2001 Posts: 2,145 Forumite
    Options
    Personally, I'd be investing the money into either bullion or property. Agriculture is always good, but those 2 things would be a safe bet. You can procure 1,000,000 in digits but understanding how banking works (whatever you have in the bank isn't really yours, but simply their 'promise-to-pay' you that amount) it could be rendered worthless at any time
  • sunshine81
    sunshine81 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    droopsnoot wrote: »
    Click on their username in the top left corner of the post and I think it's in the profile there. Last post April 3rd.

no, not there...
  • droopsnoot
    Options
    sunshine81 wrote: »
    no, not there...
    Oh, OK, sent you a PM with it in.
  • chronicsaver
    chronicsaver Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys, I've been on holiday for the past 3 weeks. Posts start coming in again next week.

Hope you're all well.
  • Jamesyc
    Options
    Any updates?

James
  • fin711
    Options
    any chance of some help with arb betting for a newbie?? any help much appreciated.. cheers
  • Futuristic
    Futuristic Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    I'm in a similar position with the same ambition as you (just slightly younger than 24!) but have £50k saved up so far, fair to say I would have another £10k or saved up if it wasn't for my teen buying addiction before but now I don't spend a penny apart from essentials
  • droopsnoot
    Options
    fin711 wrote: »
    any chance of some help with arb betting for a newbie?? any help much appreciated.. cheers

You'd be better asking that in the Matched Betting forum, someone might point you to a guide as I think arbing isn't really allowed there either.
  • JWIOW
    JWIOW Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    I've been reading your thread with keen interest. I have recently started Matched Betting and have a keen drive to earn money as you do. Unfortunately I don't currently have any savings, primarily due to recently losing my full-time job and starting a limited company that is still finding it's feet!
    I would be interested in checking out your blog if you could please send me a link?

I've dabbled in trading before and will definitely have to look into this again as I thoroughly enjoyed it!
    Your thread has inspired me to do more to push myself to get back to earning some decent money, so thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport