IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

district enforcement PCN

Hey guys, received a notice to keeper through not long ago for a PCN for no permet, originally went through parkingticketappeals.org when the initial notice was issued who said to wait for the NTK and vanished in the meantime.

Can anyone offer any advice with this? I was hoping more to negotiate a settlement than to win at appeal but have no idea the best route to take

Thanks in advance

Comments

• a) claim a refund via PayPal for £16 paid .

b) Why the hell would you want to negotiate a settlement.

c) Assume this was at the infamous Staffs Uni

d) DE's Ntk's are shockingly bad and cannot invoke keeper liability under POFA .
  • I've claimed the refund already, and yes it was staffs.

from what I've read it's a lot of hassle and stress appealing with this company, and I'm clueless with it, so I'd be happier trying to pay a smaller sum rather than going through all the different procedures to appeal
  • I've looked through the POFA and the notice seems to contain everything needed, is there something I could be missing?
  • bazster
    bazster Posts: 7,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    There are lots of things that could be missing. Difficult to be more precise without being able to see it.
    Je suis Charlie.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport