Noddle Nightmare

Options
Anyone else find it frustrating to deal with Noddle over a discrepancy on your report???

You send an email to disputes, get a response in 2-3 days which doesnt really answer your query, then you reply to await another 2-3 days and so on.......

Recently moved and changed electoral roll straight away. Experian and Equifax have it recorded as on the voters roll fine and confirmed. Noddle have me recorded at the same street name and house number but in a village about 10 miles away. They claim it to be the electoral register at fault but if Equifax and Experian can get it right why does Noddle have a totally different address???

Oh well lets await their next response...... they rejected the dispute even with an email from the council confirming the entry but they did not give a reason why. :mad:

Comments

• solentsusie
    Options
    I don't hold a lot of faith in Noddle myself, I know some people rave about how they are getting their credit file for free from them, but you still have to get the other two if you want a full picture of your history.

Noddle holds very little of my information, Experian holds the most. But different people have different experiences with them. I have also read on here - but that doesn't necessarily mean it is correct - that they don't update as often as the other agencies. Perhaps this is part of the problem?

Good luck.
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    You probably need to make it very clear that you will be taking the matter to both the ICO and FOS if they do not correct the information.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 18 February 2015 at 12:48PM
    Options
    Maybe consider going direct to CallCredit? You'd need to buy a £2 statutory copy of your credit report first though before raising a complaint.

Of course section 159(2) of the CCA gives them 28 days to respond, so you may have a longer wait than Noddle!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure