We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

changed current account

I have recently changed my bank account to Santander 123 from Lloyds. Can I keep my Lloyds Platinum credit card now I no longer have a current account with them?

Comments

  • seh567 wrote: »
    I have recently changed my bank account to Santander 123 from Lloyds. Can I keep my Lloyds Platinum credit card now I no longer have a current account with them?

    I would think so.

    BTW, have you tried setting up online access to Santander yet?

    If not, you've got some fun in store on that one! And using it once it's set up is no mean feat, either.
  • CLAPTON
    CLAPTON Posts: 41,865 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    GingerBob wrote: »
    I would think so.

    BTW, have you tried setting up online access to Santander yet?

    If not, you've got some fun in store on that one! And using it once it's set up is no mean feat, either.

    Why do you say the online service is difficult to use?
    EU tariff on agricultual product 12.2%
    some dairy products 42.1% cloths 11.4%
    EU Clinical Trials Directive stops medical advances
  • Switching your current account from one provider to another has no effect on any credit card.
  • Keep your existing CC card. Get the Santander CC and use it for all your spending to get cash back. This way Santander pay you for having an account with them.
  • I've got a Santander account and its no problem to access online. Never has been.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.